Potatoes and nuts work together to make a filling dish that’s packed with vitamins and nutrients. Our take on nuts and potatoes is a Thai-inspired dish with peanut sauce that comes together quickly in the blender but tastes like it came straight from a professional kitchen.
- 2 heads broccoli, broken into florets (about 4 cups)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tray PotatOH Petit Chardonnay Steamer Potatoes
- 1 batch Perfect Peanut Sauce (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup peanuts or cashews, chopped (optional)
- 1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Afterward, season the broccoli with a little salt and pepper and wrap it in a foil packet (see directions here), and bake for 45 minutes.
- 2) Once the broccoli is in the oven, cook your PotatOH Petit Chardonnay Potatoes according to the package directions. When they’re cool enough to handle, chop them into bite-sized pieces.
- 3) While the potatoes cook and cool, make your Perfect Peanut Sauce (recipe below).
- 4) Divide the broccoli between your plates, top the broccoli with the potatoes, and spoon peanut sauce onto each dish. Top with 1 tablespoon of peanut pieces and serve.
Perfect Peanut Sauce Recipe
- 1 2″ piece of fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce, to taste
- 1/2 cup water
Put all of the ingredients into your blender or food processor, and puree until smooth. Add additional water by the tablespoon if the sauce is too thick. The finished sauce should almost have the consistency of chocolate mousse.
Nutrition (for 1 serving of potatoes, broccoli, and sauce):
- 407 calories
- 54g carbs
- 16g fat
- 18g protein
- 461mg sodium