- 5 cups sliced fingerling potatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery (optional)
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 2 1/2 cups chicken gravy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Buttered soft breadcrumbs
1) Add potato and celery to heavy saucepan; cover with water and season with salt.
2) Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cook until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain.
3) Add potatoes and celery to chicken and gravy, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4) Pour the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with buttered breadcrumbs.
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fully cooked.