There’s still “thyme” to squeeze in one more summer BBQ! You’ll be surprised and delighted with a burst of citrus flavor and a light torch of creaminess, all topped off with fresh thyme.
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
3) Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes start to brown.
4) Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, whisk together all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl.
6) Toss with cooled vegetables and serve at room temperature or chilled.
Fat: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Vitamin C: 110%
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 330 mg
Potassium: 81 mg
Protein: 3 g