A delicious pairing of potatoes and Teriyaki chicken flavors.
Potatoes are naturally gluten-free. To ensure this dish is too, check the label and skip or substitute ingredients marked with a (*).
- 4 medium potatoes cut into thin wedges
- 1 lb boned and skinned chicken breasts, cut into long u00bd inch thick slices
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- u00bd cup sliced green onions
- u00bc cup prepared teriyaki sauce*
1) Microwave potatoes on high for 8 minutes.
2) While potatoes are cooking, in a large skillet toss and brown chicken in oil over high heat, about 5 minutes.
3) Add potatoes, sauté and toss until potatoes are lightly browned.
4) Add onions and teriyaki sauce, toss until heated through.