Chicken and potatoes with a spicy Latin kick! Try these colorful and zesty flavors on your grill tonight – healthy never tasted so good!
1) In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Remove 1/4 cup and combine with chicken in resealable plastic bag.
2) Turn to coat; marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
3) Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine potatoes and water. Cover and microwave on HIGH 9 to 10 minutes or until just tender; cool.
4) When potatoes are cool enough to handle, alternately thread with bell pepper and zucchini onto 8, 10 to 12-inch skewers; brush with remaining marinade.
5) Remove chicken from plastic bag; discard marinade from chicken.
6) Grill chicken over medium to medium-low coals 30 to 40 minutes or until juices run clear, turning over occasionally.
7) About 10 minutes before chicken is done, add vegetables to the grid; reserve marinade.
8) Grill until tender and lightly browned, turning and basting occasionally with reserved vegetable marinade.
9) Serve chicken and vegetables with tortillas and salsa, if desired.
Fat: 15 g
Cholesterol: 161 mg
Vitamin C: 100 mg
Fiber 5 g
Sodium: 300 mg
Potassium: 1511 mg
Protein: 45 g