Fingerling potatoes with herbed butter make any meal feel special, and no one needs to know how easy this recipe was to make!
On busy evenings, you don’t want to have to sacrifice taste for convenience, and this easy fingerling potatoes recipe is just the dish to round out your supper without adding much cooking time. The best part? Since this dish cooks in the microwave, you can serve your potatoes in the same bowl that you used to melt the butter, which means less cleanup!
Herbed butter might sound like it’s difficult to make, but with the help of your microwave it comes together in seconds. Adding herbs also means that you can get more flavor with less fat!
Need some simple recipe ideas to serve as the main course with these fingerling potatoes? Try one of these:
The recipe below calls for rosemary, but you can substitute any herbs that you like. Basil, sage, or thyme would all work well with your fingerling potatoes.
Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic-Rosemary Butter Recipe
Prep Time: 2 minutes; Cook Time: 4-5 minutes; Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information per Serving: 135 calories; 20 grams carbs, 6 grams fat, 4 grams protein
- 1 container Express Bake PotatOH! Fingerlings Steamer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Prepare your Express Bake PotatOH! Fingerlings Steamer according to package directions. Set aside.
2. In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, and rosemary. Microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the butter is completely melted.
3. Put the cooked fingerlings into the bowl, toss well to coat, season with salt and pepper, and serve.