Most sweet potato casseroles use sweet potatoes and plenty of butter. Our stuffed sweet potato skins recipe is lower in fat, but just as satisfying!
- 4 Express Bake Sweet PotatOHs
- 3/4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 bag of marshmallows
1) 1. Cook the Sweet PotatOHs in the microwave according to the package instructions. While the potatoes cook, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) 2. When the PotatOHs are cool enough to handle, slice them in half lengthwise and scoop out most of the flesh.
3) 3. In a large bowl, mash the sweet potato flesh with the pineapple, brown sugar, and orange juice.
4) 4. Spoon the potato mixture back into the potato skins.
5) 5. Top each one with a few marshmallows.
5) 6. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn slightly brown on top.