- 7 cups fingerling potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 8 oz carton sour cream (light, if desired)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, cook potatoes and chopped onion, covered in a small amount of boiling water for approx. 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
3) Stir in sour cream, cheeses, salt and red pepper and chopped tomatoes. Transfer mixture to 2-quart baking dish.
4) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.