Literally loaded with flavor!
These instructions meet the Centers for Disease Control and Preventionʼs strict nutrition guidelines as a healthy recipe.
- 1-1/2 lb small red potatoes (7-8 potatoes)
- 3 seconds of cooking oil spray
- 1-1/2 tsp. herb seasoning, no salt
- 2-1/2 cups diced tomatoes, divided
- 2 Tbsp. bacon bits, divided
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli
- 1-1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup buttermilk ranch dressing with bacon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Wash potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place in wide, shallow non-stick casserole dish, spray with cooking spray and toss with herb seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes.
2) Add 2 cups of diced tomatoes, 1 tablespoon bacon bits, broccoli, lemon pepper and dressing. Lower oven temperature to 350° and bake for 20 minutes. Top with 1/2-cup diced tomato, Parmesan cheese and remaining bacon bits. Serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 1.1g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
% of Calories from Fat: 33%
Each serving provides: An excellent source of vitamin C, and a good source of folate, potassium and fiber.
Credit: Recipe was developed for Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH) by Chef Mark Goodwin CEC, CNC. This recipe meets PBH and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) nutrition standards that maintain fruits and vegetables as healthy foods.