Packed with Mediterranean flavor, this dish will transform any summer cookout into a feast fit for the Greek Isles. The recipe calls for Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise, making for a tangy taste and lighter calorie profile. With just two grams of fat per serving, you can eat Quick & Healthy Greek Potato Salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still look fit in your summer swimwear!
Potatoes are naturally gluten-free. To ensure this dish is too, check the label and skip or substitute ingredients marked with a (*).
- 3 Express bake PotatOHs
- 1 cup low-fat 2% Greek yogurt* (such as Chobani, FAGE, Oikos or YoPlait)
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Chopped fresh oregano (optional)
1) Microwave PotatOHs on high 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Use oven mitts or potholders to remove them from the microwave. Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove wrapper.
2) Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl with remaining Ingredients; stir well to mix.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and oregano. This salad may be served right away, but is best if refrigerated for at least one hour to allow flavors to blend.