Ideal for serving beside any protein that’s gracing your grill this summer, this quick and healthy Classic Potato Salad serves up all the rich flavor of your family’s favorite, without the dreaded calories. By replace the mayonnaise with non-fat plain yogurt, this recipe is 100-percent fat-free with all the wholesome flavor you’d expect.
Potatoes are naturally gluten-free. To ensure this dish is too, check the label and skip or substitute ingredients marked with a (*).
- 3 Express bake PotatOHs
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt*
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup minced dill pickles, plus 1 tbsp juice from jar
- 1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
1) Microwave PotatOHs on high 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Use oven mitts or potholders to remove them from the microwave. Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove wrapper.
2) Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir well to mix. This salad may be served right away, but is best if refrigerated for at least one hour to allow flavors to blend.