- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes (or 6 large russets)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp capers, drained (optional)
- 2 tbsp sliced Greek olives, or black olives
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1) Add potatoes to heavy saucepan, add water to cover and season with salt. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
2) While the potatoes are cooking, combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl.
3) Cut each potato in half horizontally and place in serving bowl. Add cheese mixture and toss to coat.