A refreshing and healthy Mediterranean salad with potatoes is that is filling and perfect for hot summer days or nights. Save time by using tray packs of Express Bake PotatOH Jubileez Fingerlings, Ruby or Gold potatoes!
To make recipe gluten-free, check the label and skip or substitute recipe ingredients marked with a (*).
- 3 packs of Express Bake PotatOH Jubileez (Fingerlings, Ruby or Gold)
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese*
- 5 cups spinach or lettuce of your choice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar*
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pepper to taste
1) Microwave Express Bake PotatOH Jubileez tray packs individually, each for 5 minutes (a combined total of 15 minutes).
3) Refrigerate until cool. Cut potatoes into quarters. Place potatoes in a large bowl.
4) Add feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach/lettuce.
5) Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper; mix well and add to salad mix.
Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Vitamin C: 70%
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 390 mg
Potassium: 57 mg
Protein: 5 g