A refreshing fingerling potato salad great for warm summer nights, featuring the delicious flavors of champagne vinegar, mustard and lemon zest. For a complete meal, stir 2 cups coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken, or 3 coarsely chopped hard-cooked eggs into salad. Save time by using tray packs of Express Bake PotatOH Fingerling Jubileez!
- 2 packs of Express Bake PotatOH Fingerling Jubileez
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- *Celery curls, optional
1) Microwave Express Bake PotatOH Fingerling Jubileez tray packs individually, each for 5 minutes (a combined total of 10 minutes).
2) In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard and lemon zest.
3) Slowly whisk in oil; season with salt and pepper.
4) Fold in potatoes and remaining ingredients, except the celery curls; adjust seasoning.
5) Marinate for a few hours.
6) Mound in bowls or on individual salad plates; garnish with celery curls.
*To make celery curls, with vegetable peeler, shave celery into long strips. Place in ice water for several hours or until strips curl.