Lemon zest and oregano add Greek inspiration to these roasted potatoes.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 450ºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
2) Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Vitamin C: 15% dv
Sodium: 201 mg
Potassium: 636 mg
Protein: 3 g