A lively combination of tomato, onion, olives, oregano and feta cheese with the creaminess of baked potatoes. Make it a meal by serving it with grilled red onions and fresh fruit for dessert. Save time when you make this recipe with Express Bake PotatOHs.
- 4 Express Bake PotatOHs
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped black olives (about 4 olives)
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly group pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1) Microwave Express Bake PotatOHs on high 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Use oven mitts or potholders to remove them from the microwave. Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove wrapper.
2) Combine tomato, onion, olives, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3) Spoon the mixture on top of the baked potatoes. Sprinkle the feta on top and serve.
Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Vitamin C: 38% dv
Fiber: 5 g
Sodium: 225 mg
Potassium: 1044 mg
Protein: 6 g