This easy fingerling potatoes recipe is just the dish to round out your supper, and the combination of garlic and rosemary is sure to be a delight to your tastebuds.
- 1 container Express Bake PotatOH! Fingerlings Steamer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
1) 1. Prepare your Express Bake PotatOH! Fingerlings Steamer according to package directions. Set aside.
2) 2. In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, and rosemary. Microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the butter is completely melted.
3) 3. Put the cooked fingerlings into the bowl, toss well to coat, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
20 grams carbs
6 grams fat
4 grams protein