An easy-to-make snack for anyone who is on the go. The perfect combination of potato, corn and melted cheese.
- 1 Express Bake PotatOH
- 1/3 cup frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 oz. reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
1) Microwave PotatOH on high 7 minutes or until potato is tender when pierced with a fork. Use oven mitts or potholders to remove them from the microwave. Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove wrapper.
2) Let cool.
3) Remove skin and mash with fork in a microwavable container.
4) Mix with corn to blend.
5) Top with cheese and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
6) Top with seasoning blend to taste.
Total Fat: 5.2 g
Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
% of Calories from Fat: 16%
Protein: 12 g
Carbohydrates: 51 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Dietary Fiber: 6 g
Sodium: 197 mg