A fantastic potato recipe with an international flair! Try this scrumptious curry dish that goes perfectly with fish and chicken.
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 Tbsp mango chutney
1) Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
2) In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it starts to brown.
3) Stir in curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add potatoes, tomatoes and chutney; bring to a simmer and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Sodium: 527 mg
Fat: 4.5 g
Carb: Fiber: 3.7 g
Protein: 2.6 g