- 1-2 lbs fingerling potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp BBQ seasoning or roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
1) Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Add seasoning and re-toss to coat evenly.
2) Place potatoes and onions on large, wide sheet of heavy duty foil, bring up foil sides, double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
3) Grill over medium-high heat 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning packet over halfway through cook time.