Spice up your baked potato with a dollop of Greek yogurt and some spicy and crunchy chickpeas roasted with Sriracha sauce!
- 4 Express Bake PotatOHs, cooked in the microwave
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1-2 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce (depending on how spicy you want your chickpeas) pinch of salt
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dried or 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 fresh cucumber, seeded and chopped
1) Microwave PotatOHs on high 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Use oven mitts or potholders to remove them from the microwave. Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove wrapper.
2) Preheat the oven to 400.
3) Toss the chickpeas with the oil, cumin, Sriracha, and salt. Spread them out onto a cookie sheet and bake 30-40 minutes, or until they start to look just a little bit browned.
4) Meanwhile, use a fork to whisk together the yogurt, dill, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
5) Slice your baked potatoes almost all the way in half, leaving the bottom intact. Divide the yogurt mixture between the potatoes, then top each one with 1/4 of the chick peas and a handful of the chopped cucumber. Serve immediately.