February is one of our favorite times of the year, because we get to celebrate that healthy, round little vegetable that’s so good for us and we love to eat.
When you stop to think about it, potatoes give us a whole lotta love. They:
- Are low in calories, with only 110 in a medium-sized spud
- Are fat, cholesterol and sodium-free, so they’re easy on your heart and on your weight
- Are full of fiber, helping keep us fuller longer
- Are gluten-free, providing healthy, natural and satisfying meals for people with gluten sensitivity
- Are can be made almost any way you can imagine, and you can bake ’em, fry ’em, grill ’em, microwave ’em, smash ’em, steam ’em and…well, you get the point!
There are many reasons to love potatoes, and we want to hear yours! Celebrate Potato Lovers Month by telling us why YOU love potatoes.
5 lucky potato lovers will receive a FREE variety pack of Express Bake PotatOHs (2 russets, 2 sweet potatoes, and a tray pack of fingerling jubileez)!
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post and include your email address so we can contact you. We love all of our fans, but we ship fresh potatoes and like to get them to your doorstep quick, so only potato lovers in the U.S. are eligible. Winners will be announced on Friday, February 10, so check our blog for updates!